Wednesday, July 23, 2008

something dear to my heart....

all of us are individuals who have their own opinion and perspective of life. the possibilities of me and you having the exact same answer for both that criteria is highly unlikely so in this entry i am just stating my opinion and i don't force you to have the same answers as mine.

for me, i stick to the saying " LIFE IS SHORT, ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN". the things that may not seem important to you now will give you a small "gift" of regretion in the near future. when you are 11, you cannot wait to grow up. the happenings then, made you feel like a "baby" pampered with care and affection. what you do not know is how much you will miss your primary school life in the near future. the things you were able to do and get away with then. do i bring back memories filled with mirth? i am sure i did. remember, the times you were to break a vase and not get punished for it. the teachers who would freak when we climb trees but never dared to punish us (foreseeing a letter from parents). wow, 6 blissful years with filled with laughter and excitement. being 16 now, i am missing all those moments from thetime my friend broke my hand till the part where i got straight a's in upsr. i loved my primary school life. the teachers, my friends, everything.

this is just the first segment, look out for more. signing off for now is a child in the appearance of teenager.

No comments: