Wednesday, July 16, 2008

misunderstandings......

today, A went to see the personal racist advisor of the king to discuss about the diamond holder. when he was about to see her, somebody else of her own race came to see her too. among them, they spoke their own language, that's fine with me. as they were talking someone very dear to A walked past them noticing this scenario. i was standing behind the 'someone' talking to the advisor. lets call the person dear to A as P. after a minute or so, P walked past again. this time, she called me out to speak with me personally. when we came out, she started scolding me(advising me) and saying that i should be this naive and stuff. then she asked me what language is the advisor is using. then i said that she uses 'her' language when talking to C. then P went on and on advising me on being brave to tell the advisor off and state that we don't understand her. i am guessing that she missunderstoo the whole situation. what do you think?

No comments: