Thursday, July 31, 2008

my 'aunt'

ahhh...my aunt. even though not blood related, she is one of my closest friends. she is Priya Dharshini. the one who has been my mentor, friend, tutor, shielder, the one that i lay my troubles on. to imagine her, picture kajol (don't fly, priya) with just enough hair to be tied up into a ponytail, the height of malini (exact height), and with a very good sense of taste. she has a lot of posts but i am not going to list them down for you, as her personality and her beautiful heart out-major's them. she may have a pretty face but underneath that lays a prettier heart and soul. anything she does, she devotes herself to it. she gives her best in every single thing that is important for her. she does not care about what other people might think of her, but if she feels its the right thing to do. then she will do it. she lives her life for herself and not for anyone else. she is kinda an inspiration to me as in her personality i see someone who is willing to risk down a lot of other things just to make sure she does the right thing. she is a great friend when you need somebody to share your sorrows with. oh yeah..the advises she gives will without doubt lift your spirit up. she one of those rare kinds where they actually care for a friend. she will definitely go the extra mile to make a friend happy. at times when you need somebody to tell you some comments, she will be your mentor. she has been mine. whenever i make a mistake she is the one to knock some sense into me. she speaks the truth and she believes in what she says. that's also another face that i like of hers. well, she has put up as a sister with me for four years. she has been there for me every time i needed her, and she has definitely helped me get back on my feet every time i fell. she is great. well, THANKS PRIYA FOR BEING MY FRIEND, SISTER, MENTOR, AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN

p.s.: the family tree says that you are my aunt

No comments: