Tuesday, July 29, 2008

my 'mother'

ahhhh. i am done with my great grandmother and now its time for my mother. well, not the one living under the same roof as me, yes, the other one (family tree). her name is goh yun ying. every Monday in assembly sarjan tan kian hoe will go like, 'majlis menjemput ketua pengawas saudari goh yun ying untuk melafazkan ikrar'. if you are a Malaysian, then by now, you should know that she is the head girl of smk bukit mewah. picture the singer JOJO as tall as malini and do not miss her smile. its is one of those things that are omnipresent. she may seem stressed at times but she rocks. the way she handles all her problems is just amazing. you want to know how she handles them? with friends by her side and a big smile painted over her face. she makes everything seem fun and she enjoys life. she like 'my great grandmother' also has everything needed to maintain a life worth killing for. i really do not know how this people are able to do that you. imagine a girl holding several president posts and a whole lot of other posts maintaining her composure at all times. on top of that, the minute she stands beside you, you will definitely laugh. yes, she is that fun. i guess its in the genes. the stress free life and laughter everything. its just surreal for me to have known a girl this special. ( guys she is taken by the way). she is also like a sister for me. she has guided me a lot with her knowledge of leadership. she has been there for me when i needed her. she is a true friend. its correct you know, the saying BIG THINGS COMES IN SMALL PACKAGES. anyways, THANK YUN YING FOR BEING A WONDERFUL "MOTHER". YOU ROCK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not bad.
not bad at all.