Friday, July 25, 2008

my grandmother or great grandmother..

i am guessing it was a Wednesday when a girl about a tree stump height came running towards me showing a piece of paper with a family tree on it. she showed it to me and laughed her 'elegant' laugh. it was one of those days i will never forget. that day, i had a sensation belonging to a group of people who liked me. i like them a lot. all those names on that family tree (i have to admit) were my best friends (except for those i didn't know). that girl was malini paranchotty. she is a form five in my school and to me she is like a sister (except in the family tree she is my grandmother or great grandmother). if you want to imagine how she looks, just think of a girl with a medium height, enough hair to be tied into a pony tail, tanned skin and her most important aspect, a huge smile on her face. that is malini. she holds a lot of posts and responsibility but you will never see her being serious for more than 5 minutes. she never fails to put a smile on your face and she is often mistaken for being this innocent looking girl. ha ha ha ha ha. she is a true friend. that's a definite as she is always there to help you and lend you a shoulder to cry on. she is a good secret-keeper. i have known her for 4 years and i have to say, she is a great sister. sometimes i envy her as she has everything, great friends and a stress free life( do not count the spm month in). she is what one may refer as the wholesome personality (guys don't even think about it, she is taken). this entry is just my way of saying THANKS MALINI FOR BEING THERE WHENEVER I NEEDED YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww...soeet. never thought you would feel this way about her. she is like the total opposite of what you have said. don't trust her, man. an honest advise.

Aravin said...

like dude, i think you got the wrong malini there. she is one of my most trusted frens. i have known her for four years and i know whom to trust. and you 'sumone who care's' better watch your words. you bad mouth my grandmother. you bad mouth me.