Friday, September 26, 2008

if ever your eyes close....

those gorgeous eyes pull me towards you,
they pull my heart even closer to you,
when they turn their vision to my direction,
it seems as though the whole world stops moving.

those secretive eyes of yours,
are playing tricks in my mind,
their message is quite opposite to the one your mouth utters,
which one am i suppose to believe?

those rosy cheeks that accentuate
those pretty eyes which in turn
makes you look you,
you with immortalised beauty.

if ever your eyes close,
my heart will stop for
it holds my soul, love, and everything
that is suppose to make me, me.

(i am no poet , people. do not expect more from me)

1 comment:

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Hi...came across your blog thru sharon's. BTW lovely poem here. Simple and straight forward. I like it!

Take care