Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i don't care....

In life,
there is a lot of things,
that you can say that phrase to.

surely whenever you are having troubles in your life, you will either crack your head to solve it or you'll say "i don't care".

if there is one thing that i learnt in secondary school is that you cannot please everybody. come to think of it, why should you please everybody? being yourself is good enough, isn't it? from my point view, it is enough.

i was an idiot who tried pleasing everybody. i can tell you that i almost succeeded until i came crashing down because of a betrayer. only then, i realised why should i be someone else just because it pleases somebody.

i have come to a decision that i do what i want to do. its my second last year in secondary school and i am not gonna waste it trying to please somebody who does not even care about me.

you all wanna hear something?
this is to the somebody
I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO BECAUSE I AM GOING TO DO WHAT I WANT TO DO. GET THAT IN YOUR SYSTEM.

No comments: