Friday, October 31, 2008

i am back...guys but i m feelin bad... girls

bad things first
i got back my additional mathematics paper which i was so confident that i will get at least an A2 . guess what i got an A2 which i am so damn pissed about. i made the worst type of careless mistakes one can ever make in one's paper. its just so stupid of me. my paper leterally starts witha mistake and ends with one. its just so stupid of me. i sat there like an idiot while albert and doll tried consoling me, telling me that it does not matter, just an exam oni, wat. haiz. other than that, my bio teacher told one of my classmates that the whole class did extemely 'well' in our exams. haiz. i do not get this world. why does it always need to be me who suffers?

p.s.: currently i am hating my self.

now for the good news
my chapter 1 of my novel is now complete. i am working on the second chapter and a short story. i love writing. then, school holidays are here. time for me to extinguish the burning desire to read my novels. midnight's children, an evening is the whole day, the god of small things, and then reread all my other novels. and then only, catch up with all my form 4 (miserable, idiotic) syllabus. this is going to be a busy holiday period. and do not worry, i will be blogging almost everyday about the happenings in my life here.

neutral things
i learnt that true friends do not go away just because results are not as good as theirs. note to self, next time recheck your paper LIKE A MILLION TIMES, okay. catch ya later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, did know you have started writing... my problem with writing is i have the idea but have a bit of problem translating it to words

congrats on the A2 for add maths...

check out photos of you on my blog...