Friday, August 15, 2008

mY FrIENDs ( two for a week)

clement
well he is the best. i have known him for over 10 years and i have never doubted him for anything and will never. Two WORdS to DeScrIbE HIM, TrUe fRIend. well, he is. he never gets angry over trivial things.....wait a minute.... he never gets angry at all. he has been there for me whenever i needed help. every single time i fell, he was the one who caught me and saved me from breaking into a million pieces. (well, dolls can be fragile).. whenever i ask for help, there will be one person's hand up on air, yup, that is clement's. he sacrifices a lot for his friends. he really cares for them. he is not the HI, BYE type. he has put up with me for a decade, i hope he will put up with me for decades to come. he has been like a brother to me, helping me , supporting me in everything i do. no one will encourage you, the way he does. seriously, one person whom i will never fail to remember is clement.

Carolyn
she is the doll face. she is also the best. she cares for her friends and really wishes them well. she is like a role model in the class. always full of smiles and she never fails to put one on your face. she, like the person above helps everybody she knows....she will be there to comfort you whenever you are down. she is like a big sister to me. well, she knocks sense into me whenever i go crazy. whenever you are sad, all you have to do is look at her smiling DOLL face to get into a happy mood. she is the most loyal, trustworthy, happy, cheerful friend , one could ever have. seriously, she is a true friend. she is great. well, SHE IS A DOLL FACE. AlL DOlLS aRE gReAt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, me no big sista okay! i'm younger! and i am so not full of smiles... =P