Monday, July 30, 2012

hello guys :)

Its been long since i last put up anything regarding my life here... i was contemplating to delete this blog actually. but decided against it just today. this blog somehow has captured some of the most important moments in my life so i guessed... why destroy a perfectly fine crib of memories.:)... 

Quick UPDATE
i have graduated from college... well technically. i haven't got my results yet. too scared to even think about it. let alone speak about it. i have firmed my university choice. which was like a huge decision. where i had the MABECS lady call me twice to confirm my choice. hahaha... ain't going to reveal the university here just yet...even though i don't believe in jinxing... i wouldn't want to risk it being true.. well i guess i should update you guys on the 2 years that i was in alevels... not just yet though.. i'm working on the post and shall have it up by next week i suppose.... its a lot of things to write about.. too many memories to be stored.. well technically i am writing these posts for me... so that next time when i read these posts.. i would reminisce or at least remember the awesome time i had when i went through it...so i really don't want to miss out important events :).. chiaozers till then guys, take care :)

No comments: