Saturday, April 3, 2010

INTERVIEW experience...(part 1)

i would say it was a very nice experience getting shortlisted. the interview was alright i guess.

well I'll just sum the process...
  1. arrive in the very BIG posh campus with amazing architecture
  2. look like an idiot wearing shirt and slacks
  3. go in the registration room to find a bunch of quiet people
  4. look around like a lost dog
  5. find the registration counter
  6. register and smile like a donkey while saying THANK YOU
  7. sit down and wait
  8. look left and right thinking of whether to speak first or to wait and be spoken to
  9. speak to a dude beside me without exposing too much of my craziness
  10. enter the small briefing room
  11. a guy talks on how hard it is to get a scholarship and that we are lucky to get this far
  12. first group of students (6 of them) enter the DOOMSDAY room
  13. talk like a mad maniac (nerves got to me, i just had to be myself) to the persons beside me (both sides)
  14. 1st group of students come out with faces of ten year olds who just got their POKEMON cards confiscated

then, it was my group's turn....

and this is the part where i say...I'll continue with part 2 later because it is hilarious and i need time to put it together..hehehehehe....so farewell for now

2 comments:

Timothy K. said...

LOL sounds familiar hhahaha... anyway will be waiting for part 2

kit kit said...

lol....you look like an idiot in whatever you wear....lol.....just kidding.....