Thursday, June 12, 2008

<<<<>>>>

OK...fine i am the kind of person who says 'OBEY THE RULES' and stuff . recently i got a wake up call not from a human being or anything but it taught me an important lesson (yeah here we go again ) knocking me out of my innocent self telling me to enjoy my life. sure enough next year is going to be hell for me (duh, SPM) and yet i am (you know) studying my horns off for monthly and mid year exams. its just that life is too precious to be wasted on this kind of trivial things. so what if i get bad results. you don't expect to never fail. tell you something, failing always and winning once is more fun and admirable than winning all the time. you know the waves of happiness that hits you when you achieve something great after a lot of failures, its indescribable. so i am going to enjoy my life as much as possible and i am going to keep you posted on my doings. okey. i take a vow that i am going to be the person i always wanted to be (of course ,doing REALLY bad in my exams is not an option for me). Inside out. yeah i am going to be an open book. easy to be read....i mean understood. so you can always follow my joyful events with this blog. Okey. enjoy life because you don't know the plans that God have laid down for you in the future.

No comments: